Friday, November 25, 2005



When I came across CIP for the first time, I though it was just another IS module - Community Involvement Programme. After a second look at it, then I realised it's not. Haha!

Well, Computing and Information Processing(CIP) sounds easy and I hope it's not as difficult as Business Computing Application(BCA). Initially, I thought I knew everything about MS word and Powerpoint, and it's chicken feed... but I was wrong. Some of the tools and applications of Powerpoint that my tutor went through with us during the workshop was really something alien to me.

Basically, this module interest me. I've always wanted to understand and learn more about computers. I hope to:

1. get to know the functioning of a computer
2. how to protect my computer from danger
3. how to create and publish a website
4. what do I have to look out for if I want to purchase a computer
5. how to work with MS Access
6. (still thinking...)

Actually, I'm bless with a friendly tutor who is my advisor too. She's approachable and is there to help when we have doubts. I think the only way we can benefit from this module is to have her around. Heehee.. and of course we have to depend on our own initiative and effort to complete the work given and keeps on practising on the areas we are unfamiliar with.

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com